Through our elite training wing, we intend to pass on and preserve our valuable knowledge in Ayurveda to the coming generations. Our school of Ayurveda will provide professional training to those who are willing to learn more about Ayurveda. We conduct various courses on the basic training of ayurvedic medicinal practices for the aspirants.
- Ayurvedic Massage , Panchakarma
- Certificate Course on Ayurvedic Bodywork – 2 weeks
- Ayurvedic Pregnancy Care and Baby Massage – 1 week -Part time
Courses and Training Programs are conducted at our training facility in Medibiz Ayur Home
Open to all having a genuine interest in Ayurveda and related Healing techniques
After the completion of the training programs students will receive certificates.
We are committed to keep up the quality of our training programs and we take only limited number of students each month. So we advise students to reserve their seat well in advance and our reservation policy is First-Come First-Served
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
All our Training Programs are conducted in English, our teachers explain the topics in an easy to understand manner with minimal use of technical terms.
Normal session starts at 9.30 am and continue till 1.30 pm. After lunch we start again at 3 pm and stop at 5 pm. The classes are from Monday to Friday extra sessions will be conducted on Saturdays if required.
Note: Instead of working on hours, we work according to the course contents and the timing may change depending on how students pick up the lessons. If the students are slow to pick up lessons we take extra sessions on Saturdays
HOW A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE AT AYURVEDA SCHOOL
- Every day we start the lessons by 9:30 am with the Yoga Session (if you opted for) and the session ends at 10.30 am, then students go for the breakfast.
- The main session (AMPT / Bodywork Course, etc) starts at 11.30 am and continues till 1:00 pm.
- 1:00 to 3 pm is the lunch break and the students meet again by 3 pm for the afternoon session, which normally ends at 5 or 6 pm .
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS
• Theory Sessions and Practical Training are handled by experienced Doctors having BAMS degree
• Comprehensive study materials developed by our doctors are provided for all the training programs
• Students will get a STARTER KIT with oils and products for their practice
• A well-appointed library
- The classes can be taken as either individual class or group class
- The individual classes are available at 1300 $
- No special timetable for individual classes
- The group classes comprise of 4 courses at 600$
- The four courses will be available on 10 November, 10 december,10 February and 10 march
- Online theory classes is available for those who prefer it
- Those who prefer online class must attend the clinic for practice session
- An award of certification will be provided for those who undergo successful completion of the training
AYURVEDIC MASSAGE AND PANCHAKARMA THERAPY (1 MONTH)
This is a very informative course with a well-balanced proportion of theory and practical, useful for both beginners and those with good understanding of Ayurvedic methods. Theory session includes in-depth explanations on various concepts in Ayurveda, Panchakarma, Massages, Treatment Procedures, Marma Points, Pulse Diagnosis Etc, Practical Session includes Kerala speciality massages and other Ayurvedic massage techniques like Face Massage, Head Massage, Shirodhara, Abhyanga, Kalari Marma Massage, Massage with Herbal Bags, etc. Please see the course details belo
- INTRODUCTION TO AYURVEDA
- DEFINITION OF AYURVEDA
- UNIQUE FEATURES OF AYURVEDA
- AIMS OF AYURVEDA
- THE CONCEPT OF HEALTH
- HISTORY OF AYURVEDA
- BRANCHES OF AYURVEDA
- AYURVEDIC HEAD MASSAGE
- AYURVEDIC FACE MASSAGE
- KALARI MARMA MASSAGE
- SHIRODHARA – with OIL
- SHIRO DHARA with medicated MILK
- SHIRODHARA with BUTTER MILK
CERTIFICATE COURSE ON AYURVEDIC BODYWORKS (2 Weeks)
This short course contains information on basic principles of Ayurveda, identification of body types (PRAKRUTI) as per Ayurvedic Methods and different Ayurvedic Massages.
Practical Session includes Kerala specialty massages and other Ayurvedic massage techniques like Face Massage, Head Massage, Shirodhara, Abhyanga, etc. Please see more information below.
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Basic Principles of Ayurveda
- Body Constitution
- Introduction to Ayurvedic Bodywork
- Ayurvedic head massage preparation, procedure and practice of head massage.
- Ayurvedic face massage preparation, procedure and practice of face massage.
- Abhyanga preparation, procedure and practice of abhyanga.
- Shirodhara – with oil preparation, procedure and practice.
- SHIRO DHARA- with medicated MILK Preparation, Procedure and Practice.
- PODI KIZHI – Massage with Bags of Herbal Powders Preparation, Procedure and Practice
|Schedule||Oct – nov||Jan – feb||Feb- march||Aug – sept||Tariff group|
|AMPT||available||Not available||Not available||750$|
|Ay. body work||available||available||available||Not available||350$|
|PREG and NEO NATAL course||available||available||available||available||200$|
|course||Group course||Individual course|
|Ay. body course||350 $||600 $|
|Preg and baby care||150 $||400 $|
RESERVATION / CANCELLATION POLICY
- We take limited number of students in each training programs, so advance reservation required.
- Our reservation policy is ” First Come First Serve ” as soon as we have the specified number of students in each program we close the reservation.
- Advance deposit must be paid to secure reservation in the program.
- This Advance deposit is non-refundable.
- The deposit will be deducted from the total course fee and the balance must be paid on the first day of the training program.
- No refund of the course fee after class started.
- If student wants to postpone the training session, must inform us at least 1 MONTH in advance of the commencement date, Otherwise, there will be 20% administrative fee charged of the total course fee.